Blessed777
Beloved of All
I speak death to all my assignments on my life, ### and ###'s ###, ###'s kids and parents. I speak death to all of the assignments and plans of hell towards our finances, health, wealth, and favor. I speak life to our ### Our parents our kids health, wealth, and favor. I speak life into ### and ###'s health today no more acne, infections, BV yeast infection bumps irritability pain in my neck abdomen anymore all healed, I speak life to my finances low car payment refinanced, low rent a home ###'s girls and I can afford in my name that we can own until then ### gives us low rent a 2 bedroom and no back pay rent and the rent doesn't go up yet for 2 months extraordinary favor for me with ### and her boss and who does the rent for me, ### gets a very short sentence out by this Friday or earlier today extraordinary favor with the judge probation and all Christian brothers around him and for turning himself in and already been there since Tuesday he has extraordinary favor while he is there from his Mom to help him as much as she can help with his windows get them fixed help him with having his needs met help with him with staying clean his Mom has extraordinary favor for me and all his family now and his. Friends even his Exs that they want him with me and they all let go easily and get someone else fast they want more they all realize that I'm a huge blessing and tell him that to. ### is more in love with God and with me and becomes clean and sober how God has planned program where God wants and he becomes my faithful loving Husband I can trust. my Phone ### phone ###'s phone all sell for a great amount and we can cancel our sprint phones contract pay it all off quickly set free. ### gets a great reliable car cheap a extraordinary deal from heaven ### finds ###'s family has great extraordinary favor to help with ###'s car to on the payments. ###'s child support comes in to. All this according to Gods will Heb.4:12 Quick and powerful in Jesus Name Amen
