Father, it is not funny at all ...

Quinten

Beloved Servant
Father, it is not funny at all because my body gets attacked for no reason because my knees pop off the veins! I don’t like my body getting attacked for no reason!
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't like to feel there is something funny moving around in my body because it does itself. I don't know where that comes from.
Replies
10
Views
259
I speak decree declare into existence Right now since I have no way of protecting myself I don’t know who or what is on me besides Satan & crew they need to be stopped why should they see and murder me it is bullying. I Create my backbone restored I feel so insecure GREATLY it is insane now...
Replies
5
Views
209
I don't like to get attacked over my body for no reason, which is high-pressure blood while I sleep.
Replies
5
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,863
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom