Father, in the name of Jesus. I surrender to you this

Geoffrey Ligare Abungana

Disciple of Prayer
Father, in the name of Jesus. I surrender to you this day that you may take control of my life. I believe in everything about you. I believe you have good plans for me. This day I remind you to remember me to get a quick financial breakthrough. As we wait patiently upon you to get capital to begin our microfinance business, I pray that Lord may your favour be upon me. May I get another job soon. It has been close to ### years since I lost the previous job. Lord have mercy on me and grant me your blessings. Make haste and save me for the situation is threatening the peace and unity of my family. For this I pray and believe in the Mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank You for every blessing You have given me and for every step You have guided me through. Looking back, I can see that You have answered my prayers little by little, step by step, and I am truly grateful. Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You. Please lead me in the...
Replies
9
Views
163
Dear heavenly Abba, I really do not know what to do, 1. my brother has been coughing for several years and getting worse, he is not talking to us, his siblings, he has been keeping all past hurts and wrongdoings and does not know how to let go or forgive or whatever needs to be done. his son or...
Replies
12
Views
149
Please My Lord, My Savior, help me to cast the demon of FEAR, Negative mindset, Breakthrough, Pre Mature death, All type of Pressure, All bad habit in my life, debts, the spirit of stay away of my family, Life of full of worry, stagnation, anxiety.. Please praying for me I don't have peace in my...
Replies
9
Views
498
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,598
Members
649,687
Latest member
Twtaroitor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom