Father in heaven in Jesus Christ Name rebukes unseen ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prayer now

Disciple of Prayer
Father in heaven in Jesus Christ Name rebukes unseen supernatural limitation to what I shall be allowed to do as of now! That I am beyond being nice about what I say next that I must be enabled to command supernaturally! That I am in need of total mental and physically transformation now! So as I can finish my required college studies and go out then or now to get hired for a job to make 100,000 a year! In less I can find widow women that worth millions to help me to pay off my unpaid bills! I tell I am through with financial lack mess. When is my wife going to start being tormented that she’s not fulfilling her fully as a helper mate that she is commanded is to her husband! I am in deepest need for her to be transformed mentally and physically to be become the super-woman I am in need of now in my life! I need to win the lottery or something as we figure we need 50,000 to pay off debt to gain a house a college education! That in less I can demand plead to go through life changing supernatural complete body transformation to super human everything! Whom is going to support us with 5,000 a month? When can I start expecting all the folks in this area start having their heart of the lost troubled! Thank you for blessing us the new member is starting to come into community Baptist church. Now thank you to trouble them to bring their unwanted, trees, vehicles, other equipment, and scrap wood! Restore fully over pouring blessing of the greatest wealth and spiritual commanding power in your name Jesus Christ our savior! Quit stopping me from meeting up with whom-ever I want to desire to get together with!
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father In Jesus's Name May today be the day of Many Miraculous Answers to long awaited Prayer Requests that have been inside of my Heart for many years in my lifetime May i know the Joy of seeing these prayers fulfilled For All Things Are Possible With You Make ways where before there...
Replies
24
Views
816
In Jesus Christ name I pray that ALL of the plans made be successful. We are ALL depending on your hand to move miracles for us to prosper and succeed in the areas we must so that we are stable. I am diligently working to get things done before the cold rolls in and my children's needs are...
Replies
9
Views
227
In Jesus Christ name there is power power I command every single one of my teeth gums totally healed transformed in every way right now in Jesus name all the teeth I have lost in the past all of them are totally restored right now without any delay better than ever before now in Jesus name I get...
Replies
3
Views
10
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,658
Members
650,310
Latest member
Craelvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom