Father in heaven, I thank you for blessing my younger ###.

Oma

Disciple of Prayer
Father in heaven, I thank you for blessing my younger son with a wife. Forgive them their weaknesses and their sins. Let your Holy Spirit remain within them and between them, so that their union be strengthened in godly love, peace and joyful harmony that brings a blessed family life. I ask and pray in the name of and through your son Jesus Christ. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in heaven, I thank you for a brand new day, new hope and job yesterday I received my appointment letter. I also thank you for family, friends, and neighbors. I pray you forgive my wrongs, allow me to forgive and forget whoever remains a burden to my personality and being. Give me your...
Replies
3
Views
266
Heavenly Father on Monday my younger brother will be operated on. My older brother cannot hear well. Please touch both of my brothers and heal them in every way they need. Thank you Father for calming the storms for us last night and no power outages. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In...
Replies
9
Views
335
Heavenly Father on Monday my younger brother will be operated on. My older brother cannot hear well. Please touch both of my brothers and heal them in every way they need. Thank you Father for calming the storms for us last night and no power outages. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In...
Replies
5
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,320
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom