Father in heaven, I pray that You would help ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leona

Humble Servant of All
Father in heaven, I pray that You would help me to increase financially to take care of myself and to help others. I pray for my own place where I can take others in. I pray that You would heal me of psoriasis, hernia and fibroid. Lord, help me to be fruitful and prosperous in doing Your will in this world.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist the dreams about ### ,### ,### and ### and families coming around discording , Meddling ,like stalk , get to noisy ,Ear Hustle , spy on me and my relations and pulls maway from my relations and tear us apart please distance those people ###...
Replies
9
Views
127
I pray that ### ### would leave me alone and stop calling me out of my name. I don't want nothing to do with him anymore. I don't want him to get hurt, God, but I feel he needs help. God, and I pray that he will find help in prison. He needs to go because he's put here harming himself and...
Replies
9
Views
291
Good evening friends, brothers and sisters; I come before the Lord with an eager, and expectant heart for the long awaited victory in this battle for my future wife and I’s marriage tonight. I can feel Him, and His presence knowing He has been faithful working on delivering the miracles in the...
Replies
7
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,546
Messages
16,777,985
Members
648,108
Latest member
Elmeunoraeneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom