Father in Heaven i know that everything ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven, I need a super part-time job in JESUS name only on the weekend. Also, we are seeking stability in JESUS name amen.
Replies
9
Views
313
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
146
Neither the landlord, the contact person, the owner nor the team has shown any remorse regarding the life-threatening electrical issues, but has instead asked the electricians to fake the report and write that everything works well. I showed them pictures of the electric shocks I received while...
Replies
9
Views
58
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,411
Messages
16,811,019
Members
650,797
Latest member
Twausortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom