Father in heaven I come at the foot of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine4Yeshua

Beloved of All
Father in heaven I come at the foot of your throne pleading for your grace. For I know I am not worthy, but through Jesus blood I have the right as a daughter of you! So my request is this, my heart feels empty, I just desire to be close to you and it makes me sad. For I am alive in you are in heaven, please let me feel your presence more and give me your peace. Also will you please give me human love, a true helpmate so I will not be so anxious to go to heaven. The sad thing is that would make a major difference if I had someone that genuinely love and fear you it would make the world a lot more pleasant.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven, I need a super part-time job in JESUS name only on the weekend. Also, we are seeking stability in JESUS name amen.
Replies
9
Views
304
Heavenly Father, Thank you for the gift of life and for the love you have for my family. Today, I come to You seeking Your divine wisdom. Lord, when I am faced with choices, guide my mind and heart. Remove any confusion, anxiety, or selfish desires, and grant me the clarity to see the path that...
Replies
7
Views
134
As the night gently falls and the world around me begins to hush, I come to You tired but thankful heart, Lord, I've come to understand that real peace doesn't come from having everything. It comes from simply resting in You. Tonight, I ask for a deep and lasting peace to wash over me, please...
Replies
10
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom