Father in heaven I ask that thou shalt prosper and

Father in heaven I ask that all that is for my highest good happen to me now in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and savior amen thank you so much your answer to my prayers for my highest good and for the highest good of all concerned in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and savior amen.
Thanks again for your answered prayer request for my highest good and the highest of all concerned in the name of Jesus Christ I pray amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask...
Replies
5
Views
314
Father in heaven I want to thank you for everything you have done and doing in my life. Father I pray that you continue to help me build confidence in my self and knowledge. I am in a career where I need to be assertive. Father, you know that this has been an on going struggle of mines due to my...
Replies
9
Views
369
Father in heaven, I thank you for a brand new day, new hope and job yesterday I received my appointment letter. I also thank you for family, friends, and neighbors. I pray you forgive my wrongs, allow me to forgive and forget whoever remains a burden to my personality and being. Give me your...
Replies
3
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,810
Messages
16,803,747
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom