Nobody is reading this thread right now.

csaaphill

Good and Faithful Servant
Father in heaven as a sinner I repent of all sin and and all iniquity. I come before you to ask and thank your son for his help in Gangstalking against me illegally and their ling to justify themselves. But I have a helper who needs $15k and has a fundme page set up for the software they need to help investigate for us the innocent. Against these evil criminals who send illegal communication through the air using radio waves to v2k us and try to kill us with their lies and crap. They use lies to get customers to try and kill us and or make us mad and commit some crime. They tell people we are terrorists when they are, they tell people we've molested children when we haven't they tell people were alcoholics when we are not or don't even drink. They make it sound like they are righting wrongs when they aren't but are creating more wrongs for mankind. Video link
that's them I have recorded their criminal activities now for over a year. They lie and call what they do is a investigation. I can assure you no investigation uses v2k to mess with people they are criminals getting off on peoples hurt nothing more nothing less!!! I need agreement that my helper would get more donations to her gofundme site so she can help other TI's as myself. I just heard from them which is a lie anyhow to get a life but they took that from me 22 years ago so.... BS they are lying pigs who have no soul or are demon possessed. Narcissists psychopaths is all they are. But please pray in agreement with me they my helper get the money they need so others can be free from their tyranny. AMEN and AMEN!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, discernment, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Life Is A Classroom...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Father in heaven I come before you humbled in you grace and mercy. I am a sinner I know. I forgive those who are now still hurting me with v2k signals and as you to help them who do this repent and to bless them as you will. Also scramble the sound and words so I don't know or understand what's...
Replies
Views
Jehovah I come before you today as a sinner and ask for you to give me forgiveness and your love and mercy and wash and cleanse of all sin and hidden sins. Father in your sons name of Jesus I while hard for the use of technology and the pain it causes, and no it's not non lethal use of...
Replies
Views
Father I thank you that we can come humbly to your thrown room and make our petitions. Father as a sinner I first want to thank you and praise your name for all you do for all that love you. You set the waves so they can't go no further, you created the sun moon and stars and all that we enjoy...
Replies
Views
Father in your sons name I come before you as a sinner and one who needs help. But first in your sons name I pray that those who stalk or gang stalk others for fun and profit to see the error of their ways and if at all possible they repent of their evil use of technology and murders and rapes...
Replies
Views
Father as a sinner it's hard to live by all your word, but through your son all things are possible. I edify your name in that your son died for all our sins so that the Devil no matter in flesh or spirit can touch us, meaning flesh follows his lead too people do follow Satan even if they don't...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom