Father I'm trying to view each and every employment ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

luviee

Servant
Father I'm trying to view each and every employment interview I go on as a blessing. I perform well during each interview! I breeze through the interview process but I'm not getting hired!

Please hear my prayer - Dear God please bless me with employment that will support me and allow me to be a positive and productive member of society.

In Your Name, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Lord,

Please bring favor upon this lady for a job. She is doing her best and someone should see the qualifications and decide to hire her. I know how it feels to go through this. It is hard. May someone advise her on what she needs to improve if anything needs to improve.

Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Name - ### From -###, ### ### :) I am a student, I really really request you to at least pray once for me.. (for my educational life) also, so that I will pass this time in each and every exams in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I really request the soul of the Christ to pray for me once, I...
Replies
10
Views
233
I'm trying to reinstall a transmission in my Toyota truck. I thank The Lord Jesus that He has given me the ability to do this, but my prayer is to finish the project finally today or soon. I need some simple parts and I'm stuck at home in a rural area where it is not practical for me to walk or...
Replies
8
Views
332
I'm trying to give my situation and pain to the Lord. To lay it at His feet but I'm holding on so tight to it. I'm in excruciating emotional pain. Please let me give it to Him. I can't do this anymore 😪 Thank you for your continued prayers. I pray for you all as well. Right now, I'm going...
Replies
13
Views
608
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,210
Messages
16,797,159
Members
649,767
Latest member
Krealterdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom