Father I thank you for your son. I ask ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keety

Beloved of All
Father I thank you for your son. I ask that your Holy Spirit would convict many tonight. Let many who do not know you ponder upon you tonight. I ask that many would hear your voice and know you. I ask for your fire to come down from heaven and reveal truth to many. In Jesus name, amen.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

god in the name of your son i also ask to end false accusation of madness and theft, amen
Replies
6
Views
233
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
238
Father, first I want to thank all who have been praying with me over the months I ask you to create blessing in their lives. I'm still standing in faith my financial and employment circumstances you are working out and thank you for the opportunities you have been sending my way regarding...
Replies
11
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom