Father I thank you for your love ...

Edmark

Servant of All
Father I thank you for your love, mercy and grace that you always give to us in Jesus A name. Lord Jesus, deliver me from spirits of sickness and poverty. Father Lord, I cancelled the notice that has given to my mother to move out from that house ###. Father I know you are there for her and us as children. I decree and declare that "this notice shall be cancelled right by the power and his stripes in Jesus Almighty name. Thank you Jesus. Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for Psalm 39:12: “"Hear my prayer, Lord, and listen to my cry for help; do not be silent at my tears. For I am a foreigner residing with You, a sojourner like all my fathers.” Our prayer: Dear Yahweh, we come before You today with a humble heart, seeking Your presence and guidance...
Replies
8
Views
161
Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
196
Holy Spirit 💨⚡️ speak in Many Ways Heb 1:1-2, abiding in You & Your Words abiding in us, John 15:7, abiding in Your love John 15:10 🙌LORD, we thank You that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, yes, even forever, Heb 13:8... We ask for The Holy Spirit to speak to us in every way Heb...
Replies
10
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,017
Members
649,440
Latest member
Astuydorirville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom