Father I thank you for my church ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

With the unequally yoked couple, I have not said anything. I had a tiny gap of a chance to say something, but I didn't. I don't know what to say or even how to say it. It feels like the pressure builds up when thinking about holding someone accountable, especially as I'm a quiet person, not...
Replies
10
Views
221
my church has good sermons, but it doesn't feel like there's much about repentance & the tough topics. I wouldn't say they're ear tickling, but once in a while it would be nice to have something that genuinely makes people not only think, but actually go into action about doing so. A message...
Replies
13
Views
248
Father I thank you for my church and pastor. Please bless my church and the projects they are working on. I pray in Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
674
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,325
Messages
16,798,317
Members
649,856
Latest member
Kyrooldarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom