Father, I thank you for In-Laws that want my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamR

Humble Servant
Father, I thank you for In-Laws that want my marriage with their daughter to work and for my two wonderful children that have been there to help me. I pray father that you will soften ###'s heart, heal her body and mind, restore our marriage, restore our family, and renew our love. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Father, You can do all things but fail. I know that You can not make us love You or others. However, just as Your Word has power to change the heart of those who believe, I pray that You would send Your Word to chastise, correct, soften, and by Your Spirit convince this wife of the truth. You are a God who hates divorce. Please if it is possible for her heart to change, let it be so. I pray that if anything was done by this husband or if there is any attitude that he has to deal with, may there be forgiveness and restoration. I pray that he will be humble enough to change by Your grace.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
197
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
199
Lord i cone to you with heavy heart and battle that are not mine but yours to fight for me. put me back together right in front of ungodly unsaved in laws and people who broke me who persecuted me who raised and pointed their figure in my characteristics for their evil intentions to kill, steal...
Replies
12
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom