Father, I thank you for all your promises. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keety

Beloved of All
Father, I thank you for all your promises. I pray that you would draw me close to you and let me seek your face. Thank you that you write your precepts on our heart, line by line. I thank you for your great and everlasting love. Lord, draw them close to you tonight. In Jesus name, amen.
 
May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with this person. Hear their pray oh God. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

25 Promises From God The Lord will fight for you (Exodus 14:14) God's mercies are new each morning (Lam 3:21-23) God will renew your strength (Isaiah 40:31) The Lord will help you (Isaiah 41:13) The Lord will be with you (Isaiah 43:2) God's love will not be shaken (Isaiah 54:10) No...
Replies
6
Views
245
"So will My word be which goes out of My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the purpose for which I sent it. (Isaiah 55:11) Thank You Lord for Your Word, for your promises "The words of the Lord are pure words; Like silver...
Replies
10
Views
363
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 89:49 – “Lord, where is your former great love, which in your faithfulness you swore to David?” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 89:49, the psalmist is crying out to God, wrestling with feelings of confusion and...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,904
Messages
16,793,429
Members
649,467
Latest member
Aereiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom