Father I put all my worries in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I worry a lot about a lot of different things and have done most of my life after having a chaotic upbringing. I believe in Jesus, our Lord and have been going to church for a number of years but I can't seem to get past the part where I'm meant to pass all my worries to Jesus and not be...
Replies
9
Views
596
Lord God please help me and deliver me from all my enemies who are going up and down wanting something bad to happen to me. may the mercy and grace of God be abound in my life and put those my enemies to shame.
Replies
9
Views
182
⚡ Heavenly Father, As I close my eyes tonight, I come to You with a humble and grateful heart. You know everything I’m going through… the burdens I carry, the needs I’m facing, and the worries in my mind. Lord, I lift up my finances to You. I am praying that I will be able to pay ### and all the...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom