Father I pray to you oh Lord to please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I keep second Guessing my decision to leave a highly abusive work environment. Father if this was a mistake I repent and ask for forgiveness in Jesus precious name. There was really nothing else I could do. I tried speaking to the perpetrator(s) and they didn’t work, then I went up The chain of...
Replies
10
Views
331
father i pray for protection and unspoken request in JESUS name amen Please let me have clients to photograph and do nutrition also I pray for my ex that you may help him and i pray for myself Father. Unspoken Request in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
192
Mighty Father I pray for my dog ### I pray that you will take all pain in JESUS name LORD JESUS please take all pain and anything that is causing it to my dog I pray upon his life. You know that my ### will be here next month I pray For Finances to adopt a kitten or cat in JESUS name to provide...
Replies
8
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,044
Messages
16,794,703
Members
649,603
Latest member
Dwuisarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom