Father i pray that you will reveal your self ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Father I pray that you will reveal yourself overnight in regards to my investment. In Jesus name amen

Thanks warriors, smiles
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord, I am so sad and troubled still and need to know if my husband is near as I believe he is living here in ### again and has been since Dec, 2024. Please Lord can you make a chance meeting happen so that I know for sure where he is. I've waited patiently for over a year to see, speak...
Replies
10
Views
465
📣"You are The Christ, The Son of The Living God!" "Jesus replied, 'Blessed are you, because flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father in heaven,'" Matt 16:16-17... FATHER -- We cannot "figure out" the glory of The Messiah with brain matter! We ask YOU for revelation of Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
231
📣"You are The Christ, The Son of The Living God!" "Jesus replied, 'Blessed are you, because flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father in heaven,'" Matt 16:16-17... FATHER -- We cannot "figure out" the glory of The Messiah with brain matter! We ask YOU for revelation of Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom