Father I pray that you will be with my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamR

Humble Servant
Father I pray that you will be with ###'s friend's family. They are going through a hard time with their mother having a massive stroke. Be with them, help their mother recover from this, and help the family. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

father i pray for protection and unspoken request in JESUS name amen Please let me have clients to photograph and do nutrition also I pray for my ex that you may help him and i pray for myself Father. Unspoken Request in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
183
Mighty Father I pray for my dog ### I pray that you will take all pain in JESUS name LORD JESUS please take all pain and anything that is causing it to my dog I pray upon his life. You know that my ### will be here next month I pray For Finances to adopt a kitten or cat in JESUS name to provide...
Replies
8
Views
316
Unspoken Request in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom