Father I Need You..

Status
Not open for further replies.

poorsoul

Prayer Partner
Dear father. . I am broke .. u r my only hope during this hard time.. Please father almighty help me lord I need u the most. . lord I lost the love of my life. . I want him back father. . I still love him father. . father I claim our relationship in d blood of jesus.. heal us n our souls with the blood of jesus. . father bring us close to you. . father lately I been feeling really suicidal .. I know its a sin lord bt please father take me ..I wanna be with you. . atleast then I ll find happiness. . Please father let me die.. father u know very well hw much I value xmas.. its d oly day I long for throughout the year.. bt now I don't even feel like xmas lord.. I feel so empty. . at dis rate I don't think I ll survive xmas day.. lord I know its ur will tat v shud b together coz u ve shown me many signs bt m not able to wait lord.. Please father show mercy on me.. father please I beg you to either give my life back or take my life. . thank you master for being with me till this second. . in jesus name. .amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
198
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
187
Holy father, I need your guidance in my homework. I pray for victory.
Replies
12
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom