Father I need you now I need ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now please hear my prayers and answer. I'm tired of feeling depressed, struggling, and trying to be strong. Lord I'm trying to keep the faith, but how can I when everything is against me. I pray for my daughter ### and son ### receive the money this week to move...
Replies
6
Views
162
Lord thank you. Lord I need you to hear and answer prayers now. Your grace and mercy to see us through. I pray the money be deposited into my account first thing tomorrow morning so that my daughter ### and ### can pay the deposit to move into the rental by Friday of this week. My son ### seek...
Replies
9
Views
168
Lord I wanna thank you. I pray my son ### seek you Lord and you come into his life. I pray that you open his eyes Lord, that he stop lying, apologize for his wrong doings, get right with you Lord, and start going on the right path. I pray ### gets a better job in ### and helps my daughter ###...
Replies
7
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,204
Messages
16,797,124
Members
649,760
Latest member
Aereemorollor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom