father, i need you. i am not feeling good. help me for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellina1

Humble Servant
father, i need you. i am not feeling good. help me for concentrating in my studies. please help me to pass this exam first. IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)
 
Heavenly Father, we come to your presence by the Blood of the Lamb Jesus. We give this situation unto you…. There is not A SINGLE REASON which cannot be answered by the BLOOD OF JESUS. Once we stand on the ground of the blood of Jesus, once we believed in the Blood of Jesus, satan can no longer work upon us.

“And they overcame him (devil the accuser) by the BLOOD of the Lamb Yeshua, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” (Revelation 12:11). “They overcame Him by the Blood of the Lamb Yeshua”, How precious are these words. Those brothers overcame not because of their merit, their advancement, or their experience. They overcame because of the Blood of the Lamb Yeshua. May Father graciously open our eyes more and more in this season. O LORD apply the Blood of Jesus on our behalf according to your evaluation of it. (From “Glorious Church”)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I got really good news today and extremely bad news at the same time. Oh Father, protect me for what I am about to do. I am left with no choice. The doctor said they can't prescribe me the pills I need to stay alive, and I need labs first, and everything will take 1 month...
Replies
9
Views
195
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
187
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,505
Messages
16,800,431
Members
650,021
Latest member
Myrarnuinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom