Father I just want to tell you l love ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetperson2

Servant of All
Father I just want to tell you I love you and thank you for all the blessing you give me and my family everyday.

###
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
I thank God for you. You are my angel sent from God to lift all that is broken in spirit. Your prayers I read all the time and they really help me keep my mind on God. And not to give up. Thank you again for all your prayers. May God bless you in whatever you are in need of.

Your friend in Christ ### :heart2:
 
Thank you for your prayers. May God bless you and your family.

Sweet### :mischievous:
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I tell you l let you know l have to stop type on request because people will see it and tell everyone else it is risk thank you for your messages lm sorry lm too scare and worry thank god bless
Replies
6
Views
318
God I just want to tell you I’m so grateful for making a way out of no way, deciding to give my life to you… you’ve given me blessings after blessings after blessings Some of the things you do for me are absolutely not possible for me to do on my own but you made miracles really come true…...
Replies
5
Views
395
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,263
Members
649,781
Latest member
Moriallormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom