father i coome in this moment to ask for forgiveness

gascav

Servant of All
father i coome in this moment to ask for forgiveness of all the sins that i have done through my thoughts, my words, actions, and in where i did not do the right thing even though i knew that it had to be done. father may my soul be cleansed by the blood of the lamb. may your grace cover my sins and renew my heart and how i live. father rekindle the fire in my heart that i may always seek to fulfill your will for me. father i do not want to wander or ever be lost again as i was the past few months. father my desire is that my growth from now onwards becomes progressive. i lost a lot in sin, my growth went a number of steps back and i lost the anointing. father in this moment i pray that a guard be put upon my heart that i may not sin against you. father i never want to dishonour you the way i did again.

father i want my life to be founded upon you, in every single way. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, my lord and savior. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 18:19 : A brother wronged is more unyielding than a fortified city; disputes are like the barred gates of a citadel. A Prayer for Reconciliation and Unity Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come before You acknowledging how fragile...
Replies
10
Views
118
Heavenly Father, I confess that I'm a sinner, I confess that have greatly sinned, I confess that I have a born sinful nature, I confess that I have hurt You and failed You, I have hurt everyone and failed everyone, I have hurt myself and failed myself, Heavenly Father, I confess all my sins, I...
Replies
6
Views
284
Heavenly Father, I confess that I am a sinner, I confess that have greatly sinned, I confess that I have a born sinful nature, I confess that I have hurt You and failed You, I have hurt everyone and failed everyone, I have hurt myself and failed myself, Heavenly Father, I confess all my sins, I...
Replies
7
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,118
Messages
16,807,441
Members
650,559
Latest member
Calaurgunarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom