Father I ask you to help me with my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father I ask you to help me with my school situation and work. I just don't even feel like doing the homework anymore. I have one week left and it just doesn't even have a priority in my life anymore. It feels like not much in my life does other than spending time with you. I've lost so much discipline and motivation to do much of anything. I thank you for my life and what you've done but during these times of what feels like lack of care and mild depression I just need your help. I am weak without you. Lord I just want to fall asleep tonight and wake up anew, doing great things for you. Please help me keep my mind on you. I need more rest tonight and break this compulsion of eating. I ask this all in Jesus name, Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello please I ask you to pray for me; I have financial problems, loans, and debts. I ask God to help me pay off my loans and solve my financial problems.
Replies
11
Views
142
Lord, I ask you to protect us for our ### company in asking to add services or repairs that don’t need to be done. I pray to you this hour.
Replies
8
Views
185
Jesus I ask you to move me and grant me peace and privacy I am tired Show me mercy and compassion Christ Amen . Thank you ahead of time amen
Replies
12
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,508
Messages
16,800,454
Members
650,027
Latest member
Wemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom