Father I ask that you keep your healing hands ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Father I ask that you keep your healing hands on ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. I ask you in the name of Jesus for physical healing, mental healing and healing of their hearts. I lift ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, all family and friends of these loved ones up to you and ask for salvation, healing, restoration, reconciliation, finances, jobs, protection, peace, guidance, wisdom and knowledge during this time of sickness, trouble and pain. Lord you are the Almighty and with you all things are possible. You do Miracles every second of every day and I pray for that miracle we(### and I) have been praying today. Lord you know all the afflictions, wants, needs and desires. In the name of Jesus I pray AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray for Your healing hands on my ### so he may regain his full lung capacity after his open heart surgery. Please Lord heal him so he can be released from the hospital and go home. Please heal his body and give him strength, motivation and full recovery. Thank you Lord!
Replies
5
Views
349
Lord almighty I ask for you to put your healing hands upon me and heal me, heal my liver and internal organs of cancer. Your hands almighty God are healing and have put all my faith in you. You are gentle and kind and I ask this of you almighty Father. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
348
My Heavenly Father I ask that you restore anything the enemy has stolen from my life and family, and years too 2)lord financial breakthrough for ### and my family 3)lord bless my parents with their own house 4)lord bless ### with the people ### need in ### life that will allign ### to destiny...
Replies
7
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,325
Messages
16,798,317
Members
649,856
Latest member
Kyrooldarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom