Father, I am still praying for ###. Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Still praying with a heavy heart that we’ll reconcile. I surrender all this to you Lord Jesus. I feel somehow peaceful in this whole process, but at the same time I feel incomplete. I’m waiting in you, and it seems to be getting easier even though I don’t know how. I feel guilty that I’m not...
Replies
12
Views
219
PLEASE MY CAR IS STILL SNOWED IN PARTIALLY EVEN THOUGH THE SUPERINTENDENT & HIS WIFE HELPED ME CLEAN IT OFF & SHOVEL AROUND IT THIS WEEK MY SUPERINTENDENT HAS OFFERED TO GO TO THE STORE FOR ME & HELP ME BECAUSE I AM VERY AFRAID TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO DRIVE RIGHT NOW TODAY I WARMED UP MY CAR...
Replies
6
Views
327
I am a very nice and shy person I do what people tell me to do I am not very rude and I bathe everyday but my family thinks and a lazy and so as society and I work 2 days a week which is 6 hours. What is it about me that people hate? I am thinking about working full-time jobs and keep the job...
Replies
5
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom