Father, I am counting on You- that is all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father, I am counting on You- that is all I can do. I love and revere You, and have to trust You know that with Your whole heart. Please Father, rescue me. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I am counting on you to get me out of this within the next few months. I cannot do this myself now. I'm not going to be able to do this without you but also I got angry because I have been sowing in vain. If you can not get me out in the next 3 months I will never be able to put...
Replies
7
Views
417
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You for everything O Lord. I really do not know what to do anymore. nothing is ok. I have failed oh Lord. I am sorry for the times I was sexually immoral. I am sorry if I acted on other people's opinions and not Yours regarding all the land dispute actions. I am...
Replies
6
Views
220
Heavenly Father, Thank You for every blessing You have given me and for every step You have guided me through. Looking back, I can see that You have answered my prayers little by little, step by step, and I am truly grateful. Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You. Please lead me in the...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom