FATHER I ALSO PRAY FOR ### SOUL THAT SHE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
FATHER I ALSO PRAY FOR ### SOUL THAT SHE MAY FIND JESUS AND BE SAVED .. AND ACCEPTS JESUS AS LORD
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I need your help. Please show wisdom. I pray to be in the photography business side in JESUS name amenn. Please adopt these 4 kittens and 1 dog. I don't want their stress. I live with a friend JESUS. Also, encourage me to do more videos and come with a plan and hire a business coach and...
Replies
8
Views
226
I pray for a Fast Unspoken Request in JESUS name amen Father you know all the detials of this prayer amen
Replies
8
Views
278
I pray for everything!! to be fine I also pray for pet adoption JESUS be kind JESUS you know all the details Messiah nothing is big for you. YOU are the KING OF KINGS with flaming eyes I thank you my LORD for everything great ahead of time and my friends here in JESUS name amen
Replies
8
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,777
Messages
16,792,283
Members
649,379
Latest member
Gildorairford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom