Father Help Plz Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I cover myself, my family, and my possessions with the blood of Jesus. The fire of God surrounds and protects my life from all destruction. The angel of The Lord encamps around me and protects me Ps.34:7 Your glory be my covering and protect my back. Hold me up, and I will be safe Ps.119:117 The name of Jesus is a strong tower. I run into it, and I am safe Prov.18:10 Lord, you make me to dwell in safety Lev.26:5 Lead me safely, and I will not fear. The sea overwhelms my enemies Ps.78:53 Quench every fiery dart of jealousy, envy, anger, bitterness, and rage sent against my life by the enemy in the name of Jesus Isa.7:4 Quench every fire the enemy would throw into my sanctuary in the name of Jesus Ps.74:7 Quench all ungodly words spoken against my life in the name of Jesus Prov.16:27 Quench every torch the enemy would use against my life in the name of Jesus Zech.12:6 Quench all gossip directed against my life in the name of Jesus Prov. 26:20 Quench every firebrand sent against my life by the enemy in the name of Jesus Isa.7:4 I speak all this into existence 100 fold in my life all the way into the physical Father remove all the jealousy I have in my life from my Ex's neighbors, everyone now, people praying against me, everything Lord, upside down, anyone who has jealousy in their life towards me not in your will now, also protect me and bring justice to ### stealing my neighbors' stuff, help me protect me since I know make this situation right Lord fast, remove all witchcraft and selfish prayers over me now and my Husband, your bringing me fast, bring me godly soul ties Lord, friends that you are pleased with and remove the hindering spirits blocking my favor and blessings right now, loose confusion into the enemy camps, loose confusion and have them attack each other now, hide me from enemies all this according to your will right now in Jesus Name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God in Heaven, please hear my prayer. At times, I only have the word Help. I am thankful for the family and home that you blessed me with. I am fearful now of those who seek to take it all away. I am remorseful for the times when I have not handled this the right way, and I am sorry. I try...
Replies
12
Views
150
Dead Lord I pray to be forgiven for my sins and the people I hurt along the way I pray you give me a second chance at life to live a better way I pray you watch over my family and keep them safe I also pray that you keep close to me and give and protect me along the way in heavens name I pray.
Replies
5
Views
236
Father God I need to feel your presence today and everyday. You know my battles and have cast of all of my cares upon you. Please show up for me and let no weapon formed against me to prosper. My stomach is in knots knowing I have to return to a job that is brutal to me each day. Please cover...
Replies
8
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom