Father Help Me Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Father please help me today if I need to let ### go help me you know I love him. If he is

The Husband you have planned for me do whatever it takes to show him that and accept it fast. Break all confusion, strife, assignments, discord,ungodly soul ties, entanglements off of both of us right now Heb.4:12 bring him to a place where you want him now. Hide my prayers and us

From the secret counsel of

The wicked Ps.64:2 all this according to your will in Jesus Name Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got denied SSA again. My body is failing, and I had to stop my studies. The pills I need to stay alive have been taken away; I have about 6 weeks' supply left. I got approved for financial assistance for a healthcare place, but I need 2 documents signed and notarized, and that's the part that...
Replies
9
Views
164
Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ at this time pleading for your help currently staying at a hotel while apartment being repaired ### want me to leave I have no where to go it's 2am last week I spent hours in the hotel lobby embrassing for me father I pray when...
Replies
6
Views
184
father help me in life help me with homework help me with guitar playing in JESUS name amen
Replies
7
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,171
Messages
16,819,788
Members
651,220
Latest member
Phaerhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom