Father hear my prayer please provide money ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God thank you for this bless day today I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ asking for peace in my heart I am in need of $### by tomorrow I don't know how that is coming but I place my prayer and petition into your care at this time for that financial support in this...
Replies
7
Views
168
Dear Heavenly father God I prayer to rebuke the spirit of darkness thats also gives nightmares and I pray that me and all my close relations will never lose eachother in mean never or ever not even by walking out of eachothers lives i pray for any Wrong person or any body we would never ask for...
Replies
11
Views
161
Father God, I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, asking and pleading for you desperately for help. Father, guide me in the right direction in life. This unhealthy life I am living is not good for me. My ex-husband ### would not leave. He is not in my home in peace and quiet; he...
Replies
11
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,810
Messages
16,803,747
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom