Father, hear my cries for your help. Please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Father, hear my cries for your help. Please!
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, can you please pray for my mother. She's in the hospital for heart complications and kidney failure, they say. They put her on life support and they want to remove it now But I'm not ready to give up on my mother yet.The Lord is not thru with her yet
Replies
10
Views
150
Lord Jesus hear my cries and worries and please help and intervene not for destruction but for justice seek. Lord where should I go and I have been applying but those wicked employers devise plans to harm me and force me to do illegal things yet they are promoted unjustly, I was forced out of a...
Replies
10
Views
286
Psalm 61 KJV 1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer 2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. 4 I will abide in thy tabernacle...
Replies
8
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom