Father Healing Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Jehovah Rophe please bring healing to my hands skin, body, hair and life. You have sent your angels, and they touched me and strengthened me Dan.10:18 Lord put forth your hand to touch me. Put forth life-giving and healing words in my mouth Jer.1:9 My flesh be fresher than a child's and I return to the days of my youth Job.33:25 My heart be whole, and bind up all my wounds Ps.147:3 Lord send your word to heal me, and deliver me from all my destruction Ps.107:20 Lord, restore health unto me and heal me of my wounds Jer.30:17 My soul, mind, will, emotions be healed through your mercy Ps.41:4 Lord heal every breach in my life Ps.60:2 Right now I speak all this into existence 100 fold bring healing in my life Lord every area that needs healing restore all my beauty Lord the enemy has been hurting me God flip it now and heal all my scars on my face and heart hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked and hide my prayers from the enemy all this according to your will in Jesus Name Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My father had mouth cancer and he was healed by Jesus' grace, but is still on medication since ### years, as the doc said medication is still needed after seeing the CT scan. And tomorrow he is going to do a PET scan. Please pray that it doesn't show any tumors, cancer, and everything would be...
Replies
12
Views
352
My father ### 70yrs old. He's unable to sleep at night. Coughs and chest pain due to coughing. Hardly he sleeps at night. Bcoz of unwell. Not feeling peace bcoz of his pains and insomnia. Last year he had Ortho surgery. Since then he's walking with the help of stretcher. And still He feels pain...
Replies
9
Views
347
Good morning. I want to put the life and health of my beloved father ###, who is a liver cancer patient, in the hands of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It pains me to see him in so much pain and I pray for his relief and healing. I also pray that he knows and accepts Jesus Christ as lord and...
Replies
10
Views
638
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,724
Messages
16,802,751
Members
650,222
Latest member
Gwiytel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom