Father God, today I do not ask for anything ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsfhenry

Account Closed
Father God, today I do not ask for anything that would make my life easier. I only ask that you show me what path I should follow in this world and how I can be used for your glory. My biggest desire is not to want comfort for myself, but to have peace of mind knowing that I am working for your glory. I worry all the time over worldly problems and inconveniences, but I want more than anything in this world to always live my life with the motto - "Not me, but Thee!" Thank you, Father God, for loving us all and please use me to your benefit.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God... Today I cried because of what transpired in our chatting with ###. He uttered hurting words to me. But my love for ### doesn't change. Lord while he is resting asleep please manifest a miracle Lord to ### when he wakes up he will be a new person humble at heart and that instantly...
Replies
5
Views
432
Father God. Today am asking for an imprecatory prayer for ###. Discipline him oh Lord for his prideful heart. Full of hatred in his heart. All I had for him is love and care but he was so furious for a simple reason that could be resolved calmly. He uttered words that's not pleasing to you Lord...
Replies
9
Views
403
Father God today my sister's best friend ### passed away in her early fifties. Her husband, sons, mother, sister, as well as my sister are not doing well. ### had the most beautiful smile. She was retired Army military and enjoyed serving our country. She never spoke unkind words about anyone...
Replies
4
Views
413
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom