Father God thank You for ur endless love to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

erje

Humble Servant
Father God thank You for ur endless love to us sinners and for Your forgiveness...continue to pray for our misunderstanding with ###, pls touch our hearts...sometimes I feel so desperate to understand ### for I know ### doesnt know what ### says...am always hurt. Im praying Lord to give me strength and courage to face this trial of ours. It is very hard to have long distance relationship but You know God, I spend all my time, love for my family but sometimes I feel it is not enough to make this relationship work. Please help me. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, thanks for guarding my family ~ save, protect & heal us..... Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
355
Father, thanks for guarding my family ~ save, protect & heal us..... Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
481
Dear God, thank You for being there for me, for Your love, and for keeping me safe today. God, I made a mistake. I was greedy for a higher score and changed my test answers. I feel anxious and guilty about it. Please forgive my dishonesty and take away this fear and the terrifying results I will...
Replies
11
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,453
Messages
16,800,016
Members
649,985
Latest member
Goanroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom