Father God, set a guard over my mouth so that I only

hpetS

Faithful Servant
Father God, set a guard over my mouth so that I only can speak blessings, kind and truthful words, and that I fully rely on You totally for all wisdom what to say in every situation. My speaking ability needs to greatly improve and God willing, it will soon!
 
Father hear our prayers, we ask you in the name of Jesus and we wait with conviction that you hear us and that we receive what we ask for, thank you for the most precious gift, the sacrifice that Jesus did for us so we can have eternal life and can come to you. Thank you Lord for your blessings. AMEN.
 
Jeremiah 17:7 - Blessed [is] the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need wisdom from above, dealing with some really tricky situations where I don't know what I don't know and it is consequential to say the wrong thing with the tongue. May the Lord put a guard over my mouth that I may direct my life correctly.
Replies
8
Views
516
  • Locked
Father God, Set a guard over ### and ### mouth and keep watch over the door of her lips. Father God, do not let the heart of ### and ### be drawn to what is evil and take part in the wicked deeds of evil doers. And do not let ### and ### even desire to taste the delicacies that evil doers want...
Replies
3
Views
103
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,253
Messages
16,797,499
Members
649,806
Latest member
Dhatown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom