Father God, Set a guard over ### and ### mouth ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

Set a guard over ### and ### mouth and keep watch over the door of her lips. Father God, do not let the heart of ### and ### be drawn to what is evil and take part in the wicked deeds of evil doers. And do not let ### and ### even desire to taste the delicacies that evil doers want to use to tempt her. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need wisdom from above, dealing with some really tricky situations where I don't know what I don't know and it is consequential to say the wrong thing with the tongue. May the Lord put a guard over my mouth that I may direct my life correctly.
Replies
8
Views
516
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:14 – “The mouth of an adulterous woman is a deep pit; a man who is under the Lord’s wrath falls into it.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Proverbs 22:14 serves as a strong warning about the dangers of sexual immorality and...
Replies
10
Views
93
Father God, Set a guard over ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and Myself mouths and keep watch over the door of our lips. Father God, don't let our hearts be drawn to what is evil and take part in the wicked deeds of evil doers. I pray that you will bless us to think clearly and exercise...
Replies
5
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,310
Messages
16,797,974
Members
649,847
Latest member
Mngoiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom