Father God please please don't let me download myself

Mo semple

Servant of All
Father God please please don't let me download myself (### copy /be put on by my friends or listening to the Devils ideas or whispering especially like this sciatica like pain or whatever causing this sharp pain when I ### attacks when I get up also sinus really bungled around my eyes etc in Jesus name and blood amen
 
Amen....My thoughts and prayers are with you on this prayer. God Bless....
 
Father God I ### ### ask for your protection in my room ### ### ### ### Inverness you what the devil, at and from what angles that need broken Father God I ### ### ask for your protection and healing in Jesus name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please let me help my students pass their ### ###.
Replies
6
Views
282
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up and cancel out on the dream I had last night and for the past 3 months at least about my cousin ### and ### Having bad intentions on me negative thoughts making faces or something against me or you reviewing something to them that...
Replies
6
Views
142
Please please please don't let me have failed my students. Please let them pass.
Replies
6
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,731
Messages
16,780,189
Members
648,281
Latest member
Aleemar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom