Father God please open a financial door for your ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayer for God to open up ways to make more godly friends I ask this in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
232
Dear God, I come before You with hope and trust. You know my needs, my skills, and the desires of my heart. I ask for Your guidance as I seek a new job. Please open the right doors for me—doors that lead to meaningful work, growth, and stability. Give me wisdom in my decisions, confidence in...
Replies
8
Views
266
Family Protection Jesus, lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. The enemy seeks to steal, kill, and destroy, but I declare...
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom