Father God please help me. I am so broken ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Father God please help me. I am so broken heart. Please Father God make him give me the money he promised me, he has it but he keeps giving me excuses. I really need the money. You know my financial situation. Say something in my behalf. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my ### died. i am so broken inside.
Replies
10
Views
438
Dear Father God, I pray that you will defeat, kill, and destroy and remove every evil demonic satanic dark force, demonic spirit, and force including Lucifer the Devil from all my and my ### surrounding in and out of our homes in our minds, thoughts, dreams, and every other area and aspect of...
Replies
6
Views
285
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up, and cancel out all the nightmares I had tonight so far about ### controlling or trying to control and meddling against my relationships, including with my cousin ###. I pray that you will never let her do any of that and make...
Replies
7
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom