lovemyson
Humble Prayer Warrior
I am a mother with 3 daughters and a son, I am going thru alot with my son ### being in jail since February 12, 2013. Imagine a many mothers like me going thru what I'm going thru is the hardest fear we have of not seeing our sons. ###, has 2 children and their ages are 9 yr old son and also a 9 month old daughter that he never got to hold.
Is that she was born on February 24, 2013 just 2 weeks after he was already in jail. Me and ### whom is his girlfriend go by the jail to visit him. I try not to cry to let him know how I feel just to see him thru the glass window. It's not the same as seeing him out here. Freedom is not easy to earn but only from God.
My son will be judge by a man who earn his way as a judge but yet they have sin as well. I know in there time God will be judging them as well. I am aware of how the Law is when it has to many harsh stricter in anything. When someone is sentence and even if they did their time they are still label for the rest of their lives.
I would like for anyone to understand how I feel for my son ###. So far I've been Mom and Dad to my son and since I'm divorced from his Dad, he don't seem to care for his son ###. I am pleading in Jesus name to please pray for my son. ###, to have his freedom soon. And for the judge to be lenient and have clemency for ###.
This is how I feel I hope that you keep my son ### in prayer.
Is that she was born on February 24, 2013 just 2 weeks after he was already in jail. Me and ### whom is his girlfriend go by the jail to visit him. I try not to cry to let him know how I feel just to see him thru the glass window. It's not the same as seeing him out here. Freedom is not easy to earn but only from God.
My son will be judge by a man who earn his way as a judge but yet they have sin as well. I know in there time God will be judging them as well. I am aware of how the Law is when it has to many harsh stricter in anything. When someone is sentence and even if they did their time they are still label for the rest of their lives.
I would like for anyone to understand how I feel for my son ###. So far I've been Mom and Dad to my son and since I'm divorced from his Dad, he don't seem to care for his son ###. I am pleading in Jesus name to please pray for my son. ###, to have his freedom soon. And for the judge to be lenient and have clemency for ###.
This is how I feel I hope that you keep my son ### in prayer.
