Father God, please deliver ### and ### from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father God, please deliver my ### and ### from alcoholism, and other family members from cigarettes. Thank you, Lord.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please deliver us from the devil in every way. Praises to you, Lord Jesus Christ. Please deliver us from the devil. All glory and honour is your Lord of Lords, King of Kings, please destroy the works of the devil. Be glorified, all glory and honour and praises to you, most High Lord Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
158
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus deliver me from my ### that has stomach problems, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I feel a transfer of spirits coming from her out of a bad heart. I bind off any transfer of spirits coming from ###, standing on Matthew 18:18...
Replies
7
Views
324
Father God please deliver them Lord so upset that everybody’s coming against me. I can’t even eat right I’m choking on my food. Please have mercy your way you will and everything in Jesus name amen.
Replies
4
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom