Father God of heaven and earth. This day

Joel Abaane

Disciple of Prayer
Father God of heaven and earth. This day I pray committing myself into your mighty hands that You will give me good health and long life free from any sickness and death, deliver me from the hands of satan in the most powerful name of Jesus. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom Come! Your Will be done, On Earth as it is in Heaven!” <———--------———— ———🙏—————------———————> 🙏"Give us our daily bread. Forgive our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not into...
Replies
8
Views
171
My name is ### from ###, I made a mistake by not paying the tithe so now I am swimming in a pool of debts, I am struggling and when I applied for a loan as I am scared really saints do you think God can forgive me?
Replies
8
Views
332
Father, please grant me full scholarship opportunity and provide me a F-1 visa to study in the United States. You said in Matthew 7:7, "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." Father I am asking your divine help. I have and done as you...
Replies
7
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,476
Members
649,802
Latest member
Drimarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom