Father God let me know what it are you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psalm37

Servant of All
Father God let me know what it are you saying about a certain situation. Protect me from the spirit of fear or confusion. And unspoken request.
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
I pray in Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth's Name for this prayer and thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H for the problems ### is going through cause it is your Mighty will and you know what is best for us. May your will Elohim Y-H-W-H always be done in our lives and ###'s life as well. Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry, I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need information on a different topic, feel free to ask!
Replies
9
Views
243
Pray for Jesus to let me know am I wrong doing ### (a form of martial art) then if it is wrong at least let me finish up this ### weeks of lessons as it is paid and guide me to another sports.
Replies
10
Views
309
I have no idea to plan my life. I don't know what is the right decision. I got offer letter to study abroad. But no one is there to support me.
Replies
7
Views
584
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom