Father God in the name of Jesus I pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Father God in the name of Jesus I pray for all evil and its people be removed from him and me and our family. I ask that it all be sent back to whoever sent it to us and for any family curse to be removed from our family in the name of Jesus. I claim it done in the name of Jesus, AMEN!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Jesus please stop the war there is nothing you could not do, please intervene in this issue and stop the war also please increase ### prize please Jesus please. I trust you Jesus don't let hatred and Satan takeover and win, also Jesus can you help me score 100 in biology can you be with...
Replies
7
Views
151
Help and save me from loan app people I am not able to pay money; they are harassing me, giving threats to call my people and office and visit my home and office...help me save me...don't let me and my family fall into such embarrassment and insulting and questioning phase of my life. My...
Replies
8
Views
148
JESUS I PRAY TO FILL OUT THIS PAPER IN YOUR NAME WE ASK AMEN
Replies
9
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom