Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace

Servant of All
Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I thank you for everything. Lord, I pray for your mercy over my life. Lord, I cancel the effect of every evil dream concerning my life and ###, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Father God, open great doors for me after my marriage, in the name of Jesus. Father God, I grant me the grace and patience, I thank you for traveling mercy, in the name of Jesus. I thank you for my health, job, home, footsteps, career, ###, Ministries, in the name of Jesus. I thank you Lord for answering my prayers and grant my needs accordingly to your will for my life, in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please praying for moving this torment neighbor who are full of gossiping, meddling, disorder, bad intentions to torment transfer ruin, misery, harassment, inappropriate behavior sexual “depredation sexual” giving them a the community of list of depredation sexual for the security in neighboring...
Replies
11
Views
203
Heal my right leg to be free without any pain or something to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
167
Heal my ###'s legs to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. No pain or symptoms in either of her legs, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom