palfeb31987
Account Closed
Father God in Heaven, In the name of my Lovely Lord Jesus Christ. Hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done on this earth as in heaven. Thank you for giving up my lovely Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ for me and thanks a ton for revealing him. Thank you for all your provisions and your grace. Forgive me Father as I don't deserve to be your son or even the least of servants in heaven. Please help me to overcome vile thoughts. I am facing mental depression and I am sick of my uncontrollable mind at times. Also my family members haven't accepted you yet. Every time I bring the name of Jesus, they reject. Esp. my mom. Please reveal my lovely Lord Jesus Christ to my Family and Friends Father God. I just can't imagine my Mom and my Family & Friends burning in the fire. Please touch us, heal us, sanctify us, save us, and give us the holy spirit. Let you and my Lovely Lord Jesus Christ be glorified through us. We will be happy to contribute something that we can. In Jesus most precious name, I pray.
