Father God in heaven I ask you through the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

karebear

Beloved Servant
Father God in heaven I ask you through the precious blood of your son Jesus that you comfort, heal, guide, provide, and have mercy on each and everyone one of us on this prayer site and may all our prayers be answered and deliver us all from darkness and lead us into your precious light in Jesus holy and precious name I pray Amen Amen Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God in heaven I ask that I am obedient to God in all things. I pray for God's protection and God's blessings. I thank You God for all You do for us. We love You. In Jesus name and blood by God's gentle grace and mercy alone amen
Replies
9
Views
422
Lord, I praise you through all of my hardships. Please keep all toxic people away and I pray for my safety, the restoration of my physical and mental health. I ask this through my Father's Son, Jesus Christ, who saved me and everyone by dying on the cross for all of our sins. I thank and and...
Replies
5
Views
295
God please I pray for Jesus to ask you the Father, to please find me and my dog a place to live! Help me Lord to find a place where I can flourish with my job! Jesus please ask your father to remove all the negative things from my life that don't need to be there. Help me Lord to live for You...
Replies
8
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom